CAPPY COTTAGE LAMORNA COVE
Cappy Cottage is situated in the heart of the magical Lamorna Valley, long renown for its timeless beauty and tranquility, and as an inspiration to artists, together with those simply wanting to “get away from it all”.
Dating from the mid 1800s, but sympathetically modernised and extended, this self-catering classic cottage is the perfect romantic Cornish hideaway holiday home in which to unwind, and from which to explore the far west of Cornwall, boasting spectacular golden sandy beaches such as Porthcurno, Sennen and St Ives, and the attractions at St Michael's Mount, Lands End, the Minack Theatre and nearby Mousehole.
Nestling amongst the trees in this lush "valley of the flowers", Cappy Cottage is just yards from the Lamorna Wink Inn, whilst Lamorna Cove, where you can fish, swim, scuba dive, or go kayaking, is only a short stroll beyond. The cove cafe is also a popular stop for walkers using the South West Coast Path.
- Quintessential Cornish holiday cottage, sleeping 4
- Main bedroom with king-size bed & adjoining bathroom / WC
- Separate annexe bedroom featuring super-king bed or 3' twin beds & re-fitted en suite shower room / WC
- Secluded courtyard dining area with Barbecue
- Private Garden
- Annexe not suitable for unaccompanied children under 12
- Pets welcome, subject to additional charges
- No smoking
- Friday changeover for weekly bookings
- Central heating, linen and towels included
- Short breaks on application
- Welcome pack on arrival
- Superfast broadband & Wi-Fi
- Cappy Cottage - a classic cottage for you in Cornwall
- Cleaning to Covid-19 guidelines